Saturday, June 12, 2010

May/June Doop

Soooo Shazz and I have begun to ship our characters really bad. So bad that I have to make weird sketches of them and probably color said sketches later. hurrrrrr
XUN. One of Fuu's adopted bebe's. He's needed a desperate redesign and I like this one so much more. ;u;
How cuuuuuuute. Also, who enjoys Fuu's hotpants? I do. unf.
Ferret! He's my new super adorable Volf Psion(Psychokinesis)/Rogue. He's actually suuuuper bad at thieving (levels are Psion 8/Rogue 2) so it's very helpful to be able to control light and sounds and whatnot with his mind. 8D;
Oh yes. DM-chan sent all the Rising Legion characters into magically enduced dreams where we were confronted by the main baddie, Katal.

I mean look at the guy. He just screams skeevy. Avidan is not so sure how to feel about this, obviously.


ANANKE. WHAT'S GOIN' ON WITH YER EYE, DUDE?

2 comments:

  1. Your sketches are always so clean and pro <3 I dig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeeee * u * Omg Xun is so cute. ;; SO. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete