Friday, February 20, 2009

Fuu Color Test


I swear, Fuu has possibly been the most difficult character for me to design with both her physical design and her actual personality and history. I'm still not sure which I like best, especially since Lenzian's skin is supposed to have a bluish tint, so I ran a coloring through a few filters. I'm torn between the second and third from the left. The first just looks like a bad sunburn, and the last miiight be too extreme.

We shall see! I really want to do a portrait of her soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, I'm fond of pushing things to the limit, so I say go blue! But I'm slightly biased towards the weirder characters. ^^;

    The horns make a lot more sense to me now that I'm seeing them; I like the more subtle design (definitely what I was picturing in my head was different, but this is better. 'Course I was also picturing SNAKE PEOPLE the first time that Actoratheart told me about the Lenzians, so yaknow).

    Are those liprings? It's kind of fun that they are evocative of fangs from a distance. XD

    ReplyDelete