Monday, February 16, 2009

Fuu Full Design

I'm actually very happy with how these two designs came out, especially the left. Fuu comes from Lenzia, which is a volcanic land based off of Imperial China (culturally speaking at least), and her race is based off of the flying serpent they worship, so she's cold blooded. When she leaves Lenzia, she has to dress extra warm in order to avoid hypothermia. The design on the right was from before she left when she was the wife of a well-to do researcher, Giam.

More on Fuu later, I believe. :"D

1 comment:

  1. SO I was wandering around your DA wondering if you were planning on posting any sketches of Fuu so I could see what she looks like and THEN I NOTICED YOU HAD A SKETCHBLOG WHOOPS. So now here I am! XD

    She looks lovely! And now I do have to wonder if we will be confused about the full coat? XD It looks very warm....and I doubt we will think it's that cold.... ^^;;;

    ReplyDelete