Friday, January 22, 2010

Qwila - Tai Shun

I've been not only tampering with the idea of a sequal to FA, Vox Liberi, which I'm doooubting I'll actually write, but also the Qwila race. They're a peoples based off velociraptors. They also farm and eat humans, yay! Luckily they only have to eat once or twice a year and they're extremely long lived. The race as a whole tend to be taller than humans and like the Adelee, are considered more advanced or enlightened. They're also a slow-paced, sloth-like race. They rarely leave their islands up north and don't really care for the rest of the world.

I don't have a lot of info on Tai Shun except that he's the main character of Vox Liberi and that I really can't have him wearing a vest. It either has to go, or I'm going to need to make it some sort of symbolic connection to Acacitli, and I'd really rather not. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment